Discover 5 Panel Key Cup (THC/COC/AMP/MOP/mAMP) (PH/SG/OXI)
The Discover Key Cup is an all-in-one drug of abuse test cup. The strips are self contained and the entire cup is tamper resistant.
- New Screw Cap & Key is attached to the cup, simply lift the locking device and press key to start the test.
- The key activation feature gives the donor control over activating the test and results interpretation.
- The drug test cup has easy Xerox feature where cup can be laid down on its side; doesn’t leak.
- Up to 99% Accurate.
- Adheres to the SAMSHA Cutoffs.
- Immediate Results.
- Shelf-life up to 18 months.
- New easy to open top for the drug confirmation lab.
- Outstanding Customer Service from Every Drug Device Product Department.
- Technician removes the key from the center of the cap.
- Donor provides specimen and replace the cap.
- Read urine temperature between 2-4 minutes after voiding. Normal urine temperature should fall between the ranges from 90F to 100F.
- Place the cup on a flat surface, insert the key into the key hole of the cup, then push the key to a fully closed position to initiate the test and then start the timer.
- Technician peels off the label to view the results.
- If adulteration test is included on the test cup, read the adulteration test results between 2-5 minutes.
- Read the drug test results at 5 minutes.
- A photocopy of the results can be made by placing the entire cup with the results face down on the copier.
Sealing the Cap:
- Pour the urine samples into the cup.
- Place the cap flat on top of the cup.
- Twist the cap clockwise until completely tightened.
- Check to make sure the cap aligns with the top of the cup and is completely sealed shut.
- If the test result is positive, secure the cap with the Security Seal, and send the cup to laboratory for confirmation testing.
*Also Available: K2, Ketamine, Tramadol, Fentanyl, EDDP Methadone Metabolite, and Nicotine
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: