Past Tense (Advanced Reading Copy)
Past Tense by Shawn Kilgarlin and Ron Kilgarlin
Stress Relief is right here, in your hands.
Are you tense and need a break? You will love this book! Open it to any page on any day. You'll find guidance and useful tips that are positive, fun, light-hearted and profound so you can get the peace of mind you really need - right now. Whenever you feel bothered and annoyed, fearful, insecure, angry or frustrated, it is probably from one of these:
- Daily Hassles - traffic jams, lost keys, bills to pay, unruly children
- Workplace - office politics, lack of respect, unemployment, helplessness
- Environmental - noise, pollution, harsh lighting, crowds
- Life Changes - college, marriage, divorce, aging, emergencies, grieving
- General Anxiety - holidays, peer pressure, addictions, feeling inadequate
Don't worry, we have you covered. Designed for easy reading and fast relief, Past Tense gives you 365 engaging ""page-a-day"" stories to put your stress to rest. Each one brings you a healthy does of feeling better every day of the year. Sprinkled with inspiring quotes, thoughtful sayings and profound wisdom from the world's great philosophers, modern thinkers, and major religions, Past Tense give soothing, down-to-earth advice for people of all ages. Use it to get ""past tense"" right away - and stay that way for life!
Work Stress. Management Stress. Money Stress. Life Stress! They’re All Part of Everyday Life, BUT…
There are practical solutions and secrets that you can start using right away:
Fundamental understanding and management of stress is within your grasp.
With its 365 engaging, “page-a-day” stories, Past Tense offers a healthy dose of stress relief for every day of the year. The book covers every stress-generating scenario imaginable while teaching: the full impact of stress on your life; how to react to any crisis with composure; ways to read the warning signs of stress burnout; and tips on becoming a master of new behavioral patterns that help you live a highly stress-reduced life.
Past Tense is guaranteed to provide guidelines for creative problem solving while giving you positive-habit-forming techniques for tackling difficult situations. In its alternately fun, light-hearted, yet profound pages, you’ll discover ways to reduce harmful stress and increase productivity across the spectrum in areas including:
• Daily challenges (traffic, lost keys, workplace woes)
• Workplace pressures (office politics, lack of control, job loss)
• Environmental stressors (noise, pollution, harsh lighting, crowds)
• Life changes (college, marriage, divorce, aging, grieving)
• Stresses related to family, holidays, peer pressure, addiction, and much more
Sprinkled with quotes, sayings, and profound wisdom from ancient philosophers, modern thinkers, and the world’s major religions, Past Tense offers down-to-earth, common sense advice that speaks powerfully to readers of all ages and cultures. Use this lively stress-handling encyclopedia to get “past tense” and stay that way – for life!
Shawn V. Kilgarlin is a writer, speaker, and CEO of Louisiana-based Shop Catholic Books & Gifts store. In 2011, she was named a Cambridge Who’s Who Professional of the Year in Health Care Support. Ms. Kilgarlin’s husband (and co-author), Ron Kilgarlin is ASC’s CEO and an internationally recognized sales expert. Their company has helped over a million people deal with the plague of substance abuse. While unusually active in her industry and community, Ms. Kilgarlin’s true passions are writing and helping those in need. She is the author of the book God’s Love Letters: Overcoming Adversity. Past Tense is her second book.
See what others are saying about Past Tense.
- Parenting 2.0 The child's perspective: Indie author blog tour: Past Tense by Shawn V. Kilgarlin
- Why This Book Was Written by Shawn Kilgarlin, author of ‘Past Tense’ « Review From Here
- Five Things You May Not Know About Shawn Kilgarlin, Author of ‘Past Tense’
- The Paperback Pursuer: Guestpost: Release Your Fears by Shawn & Ron Kilgarlin
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: