Past Tense Book
365 Daily Tools for Putting Stress Behind You For Good. Written by Ron and Shawn Kilgarlin.
5 years ago
Past Tense is guaranteed to provide guidelines for creative problem solving while giving you positive-habit-forming techniques for tackling difficult situations. In its alternately fun, light-hearted, yet profound pages, you’ll discover ways to reduce harmful stress and increase productivity across the spectrum in areas including:
• Daily challenges (traffic, lost keys, workplace woes)
• Workplace pressures (office politics, lack of control, job loss)
• Environmental stressors (noise, pollution, harsh lighting, crowds)
• Life changes (college, marriage, divorce, aging, grieving)
• Stresses related to family, holidays, peer pressure, addiction, and much more
Sprinkled with quotes, sayings, and profound wisdom from ancient philosophers, modern thinkers, and the world’s major religions, Past Tense offers down-to-earth, common sense advice that speaks powerfully to readers of all ages and cultures. Use this lively stress-handling encyclopedia to get “past tense” and stay that way – for life!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: