Tennis Elbow Strap Univ Deluxe Ea..Item Code: 1201167..Manufacturer: DJO, Inc
Tennis Elbow Strap Univ Deluxe Ea
- A variety of tennis elbow straps, also called counterforce straps, are available. Some consist of a neoprene cuff with a cinch strap to keep it in place. Others have a gel cushion or air pillow that is positioned over the muscles on the back of the forearm.
- Tennis elbow straps can also be part of a larger elbow brace, such as a neoprene elbow sleeve that covers the midforearm to the middle of the upper arm.
- A cinch strap goes over the muscles in the forearm. A tennis elbow strap should be comfortable, and feel secure on your forearm. A physical therapist or doctor can help you choose the right one for your condition.
Tennis Elbow Strap Use:
- Tennis elbow straps are worn when you do daily activities or sports that cause pain. The strap is wrapped around the forearm, approximately 2 finger-widths below the elbow. If the strap has a gel pad or pillow, it should be positioned over the largest part of the muscles on the back of the forearm.
- The cinch strap is tightened in this position. It should be snug, but not too tight. One finger should slide easily between the strap and the arm. If you feel tingling, numbness or throbbing in your hand, the strap is too tight.
Tennis Elbow Strap Univ Deluxe Ea..Item Code: 1201167..Manufacturer: DJO, Inc (79-81030)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: