Heritage Medium Celtic Cross with 18" Chain
- Tradition tells us that on May 10, 1291, the Holy House of Nazareth was raised from its foundations in Nazareth and transported by Angels across the Mediterranean to Loreto. The pastor of the area was puzzled by the sudden presence of what looked like a tiny church and prayed for enlightenment. His prayers were answered when the Blessed Virgin appeared to him in his sleep and told him that this was indeed the Holy House of Nazareth where the Annunciation took place and it was brought here through the power of God. Today, in this small town south of Ancona near the sea, a Basilica stands in memory of the thousands of miracles attributed to Our Lady of Loreto.
- It is here in this small charming city that many of the Catholic medals of distinction are handcrafted using an ancient Roman custom of forming Italian "Legaterra" metal and hand finishing it in the Loreto custom of Silver-oxidization that Catholics everywhere have cherished for centuries.
- Using our very own Creed® sterling Silver medals as models, we have asked these talented artisans to reproduce our "Heritage Collection" in the time-honored metals of Loreto with the beautiful Silver oxidized finishes that only the Italians of Marchese province have perfected.
- We invite you to experience these rich, hand-crafted metal treasures with genuine rhodium-plated chains, beautifully gift boxed.
- Material: Silver Oxidized Finish
- Size: 1" H, 18" L Chain