REVEAL Single Menopause Test
The Reveal Midstream Menopause Test uses antibodies, highly specific to FSH, to detect the presence of FSH in urine. If you obtain a positive result from this test, it indicates that you may reach menopause and you should see your doctor for professional assistance.
FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) is an important hormone that initiates the growth and development of ovarian follicles during the female menstrual cycle. These follicles secrete estradiol, which controls the circulating levels of FSH. At the menopause stage, there is a decrease in estradiol secretion due to the diminished ovarian function and as a result, the FSH levels increase significantly.
- In less than 5 minutes, elevated levels of (hFSH) equal to or greater than 25 mIU/mL can be detected.
- Tests Urine
- Built-in control system
- Shelf-life up to 18-24 months
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test kit can be stored at temperatures between 2 to 30°C in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- The test device should not be reused.