Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipe
The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Overall contact time: 2 minutes
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Efficacy claims: 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Formulation: Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Compliance: Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
Healthcare Use Sites
May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.