ADC ADTEMP Digital Hypothermia Thermometer
- Finally, a digital thermometer with an extended range of measurement that can be used for patients with hypothermia. The ADC 419 ADTEMP Digital Hypothermia Thermometer °F/°C enables health care providers to get quick, accurate temperature measurements anywhere from 78.0°F to 111.9°F (26.0°C to 43.9°C).
- Get results fast with a speedy 10 second measurement time. The replaceable battery will last for 1500 temperature readings. Helpful features include auto off to conserve battery power, a large temperature display for easy reading, an audible alert and a last measurement recall.
- The first digital extended range thermometer
- Auto off function conserves battery life
- EXTENDED Range 78.0°F-111.9°F ±.2°F or 26.0°C - 43.9°C ±.1°C
- Replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery provides up to 1,500 measurements
- Clear 2 pc plastic storage case