Reveal Urine Pregnancy Test (2 Tests)
Reveal Urine Pregnancy Test is a colloidal gold antibody complex based immunoassay designed for the qualitative determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine. This test is for professional use in obtaining a visual qualitative result for the early detection of pregnancy.
Reveal Urine Pregnancy Test is a qualitative, sandwich dye conjugate immunoassay for the determination of human hCG in urine. 4.5 The method employs a combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively identify hCG in test samples with a high degree of sensitivity. In less than 5 minutes, elevated levels of hCG equal to or greater than 25 mIU/mL can be detected.
- In less than 5 minutes, elevated levels of hCG equal to or greater than 25 mIU/mL can be detected.
- Tests Urine
- Built-in control system
- Shelf-life up to 18-24 months
- To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test kit from the pouch.
- Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the test device and expose the absorbent.
- Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet. Otherwise, you can collect your urine into a clean cup and dip half of the absorbent pad into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
- Re-cap the device and wait for colored bands to appear.
- Do not stream past the arrow end